Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Order of the Phoenix: Original Character: Ethan Davis

Ethanael Malven Davis

Name: Ethanael Malven Davis
Date of Birth: September 22, 1912
Parents:
Harold Davis (wizard),
Amelia Davis nee Dunstan (witch)
Siblings: Elizabeth Potter nee Davis (sister, witch)
Other Relations:
James Potter (nephew, wizard),
Syras Louise Potter (niece, witch)
Spouse: never married
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Light Brown
School: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw House (1924-1931)
Profession: Historian
Unusual Abilities: none, that I know of
Age at Time of Fifth Book: would have been (or is, can’t decide) 83


Notes:
I kind of see him as the type of person who graduated from Hogwarts (Ravenclaw, of course), went home, locked himself in a dusty attic full of old books and papers, and hardly ever came out again. When he did come out, he would always be muttering to himself and not fully aware of his enviroment. He would be the crazy relative people always talk about. That, at least, might be how people see him. It is possible he has done some extensive traveling while people think he has been in his attic.

I don’t know. I don’t know why I bothered to put all this information down for this person. I just find him interesting for some reason. I’m not sure I would actually do anything with him though.

No comments: